Sunday, January 24, 2016

Who Doesn't Love a Goooooood Sale? My Wishlist.

A lot of times I find myself shopping at department stores, not only it's a one-stop destination for almost EVERYTHING you need! But most of the time it carries a few of your favourite lines/brands under one roof.

I find myself wandering into department stores like: 




It's a great department store that carries some of my favourite brands like: Free PeopleJoieRachel ZoeAsh and Derek Lam

I love shoes and who wouldn't even love them more when they're on sale?!  I would like to present to you my wish list... I know, I know, I've been bad and bought 4 pairs in a span of 3 weeks (bought 2 pairs in Vietnam & 2 pairs since I came back. eeekk!)  But hopefully in a few weeks or so and if these sales last I would definitely reward myself with another one! LOL  Hey, as what they all say, "A girl can never have enough shoes."


My Shoe Wishlist:


* I am a obsessed with booties and I have about a few pairs... These Ash Jalouse Suede Cowboy booties hits the spot.  Versatile pair that goes well with almost anything, from jeans to shorts, dresses to skirts.  As we all know suede is taking centre stage!--- keeping up with the 70's trend theme.


*Okay, I've been eyeing on mules since last year...but finding the right pair is a tough one! These ones from Rachel Zoe Seneca Mules are made with modern inset metal detail that totally sets
them apart!





Joie Alek Fringed Suede Heels

*The 70's theme is undeniably everywhere lately from suede, to lace, to corduroys, to bootcut jeans and fridge... yes, the fridge. They add a character to every shoe and I love it!



*Lastly the Rachel Zoe Izzy Flat Leather Sandal, these bad boys have that edge to them with the  zipper detail in the front for some fun touch.

There you have it, my shoe wishlist... these sales don't last long so I have to really think about which ones I love the best.  And yes, I'll take only one pair this time. (:



To Find these shoes & more shoes visit the links below:

(01/22 - 01/28) Up to 70% off women's clearance footwear

Or shop below...


No comments:

Post a Comment