Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Trend Alert: Ripped Jeans

Been obsessing over ripped jeans for a long time now.  The hardest part though is finding the right fit and the right amount of rips.  I particularly have a hard time finding a good pair that doesn't stretch out too much as well as finding a pair that fits to a tea.

I love these pair I found from American Eagle... the amount of rips are enough for me.  The cropped length is perfect for summer time too.






This is my first time doing an indoor photoshoot.... I have to admit I like the convenience it offers; for instance, I can just change clothes fast and not look for a change room... and i'm not out in the freezing cold! lol






Outfit Details:

Turtle neck from Loft
Purse from Furla
Silver flats from Sam Edelman



 

Photography Credit: Michael Abella (Click on name to view website).

No comments:

Post a Comment